The basic facts of the 16th Love of Lives Medal(第16屆熱愛生命獎章):
1. Purpose: advocate the spirit of “love of lives”, and encourage the practitioners in various fields.
2. Objects: every individual around the world.
3. Category of application:
(1) Braveness: those who have enough courage and willpower in disregard of difficulties or diseases.
(2) Love: those who sacrifice their own interests for the sake of others, respect friends or love relatives or families in a dutiful manner.
(3) Endeavor: those who make endless efforts to overcome the limitation of endowment with an encouraging spirit.
(4) Achievement: those who make great contributions to the society after long-lasting efforts.
4. Method for recommendation: the institutions, organizations, schools or individuals may recommend candidates to this Foundation as per this method.
(1) Please use the specified recommendation sheet, and fill the category of application, the deeds or achievements along with evidenced documents.
(2) The recommendation application shall be enclosed with an autobiography of the candidate(may be written by the parents or recommender on behalf of the candidate, at least 3000 words), including: the virtues, accomplishments or struggling process, social influence and contributions.
(3) Photos of the candidate related to their stories (including 2 2-inch photos and 20 living photos).
5. Time of recommendation: March 1 to June 30, 2012.
6. For further information, please inquire the hosting organization: Chou Ta-Kuan Cultural and Educational Foundation (財團法人周大觀文教基金會)
TEL: 886-2-29178770, Fax: 02-29178768
Address: Fl. 3, No. 52, Mingde Rd., Hsin-dien, New Taipei City
website: http://www.ta.org.tw, email:email@example.com,
or contact this office via the e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.