- Website for applying visa exemption Authorization Certificate: https://niaspeedy.immigration.gov.tw/nia_southeast/
- Nationals of the Philippines intending to submit an online application for such a certificate are kindly requested to carefully read the following information:
»To be eligible for an ROC Travel Authorization Certificate, the following conditions must be met:
(1)The applicant’s passport must have remaining validity of at least six months starting from the date of arrival in Taiwan.
(2)The applicant must possess an onward/return air or ferry ticket.
(3)The applicant has never been employed as a blue-collar worker in Taiwan.
»In addition, the applicant must possess at least one of the following documents issued by Australia, Canada, Japan, Korea, New Zealand, any of the Schengen countries, the United Kingdom, or the United States:
(1)Valid resident or permanent resident card
(2)Valid entry visa (may be electronic visa)
(3)Resident card or visa that has expired less than 10 years prior to the date of arrival in Taiwan
- Application can only be applied individually. No group or family filing will be accepted nor acknowledged.
- Holders of the aforementioned visas bearing a stamp of VOID, CANCELLED or CANCELLED WITHOUT PREJUDICE and failed to present a renewed or updated visa, are not eligible for an R.O.C. Travel Authorization Certificate.
- If you have middle names, enter the names into the "Surname" or “Given name” field.
- The visas in the aforementioned list of required documents do not include work permits.
- Online applications can only be made by persons holding valid regular passports. Persons holding temporary, emergency, or informal passports, or travel documents other than a passport, cannot submit online applications.
- Applicants who hold permanent resident cards with no expiry date may enter 9999 for year, 12 for month and 31 for day in the Date field.
- If any mistake is made during the online application process, the applicant may submit a new application.
- Once the application has been approved, the applicant is kindly requested to print out the ROC Travel Authorization Certificate. The applicant must present the certificate and the required documents for inspection when entering Taiwan. Entry will be denied if the required documents are not produced.
- An approved ROC Travel Authorization Certificate is valid for 90 days. Multiple entries within these 90 days are allowed. The holder of an ROC Travel Authorization Certificate may stay in Taiwan for 30 days, starting from the day after arrival. If the holder wishes to apply for another ROC Travel Authorization Certificate, he or she must do so seven days prior to the expiry of the current certificate.
- For questions in regard to application, please contact the ROC National Immigration Agency +886 2 2388 9393 ext. 1056(business) /ext.2423(technology).
- Sample of Travel Authorization Certificate